Storey Lake is a new short term vacation rental community next to Disney at Lake Buena Vista.
Sales of phase 1 are already completed and now phase 2 is underway.
Storey Lake has something for everyone. Surrounded by nature, world class amenities, and just minutes from all of the world-class attractions which make Orlando the theme park capital of the world
These new vacation properties include townhomes and single family pool homes. All of which can be rented out to visiting tourist families. There are also some new vacation condos called The Terraces. Read about them here.
Storey Lake Resort is an extremely popular resort community, based on both the location and design.
Storey Lake is ideally located in the Lake Buena Vista area at the corner of Kissimmee-Vineland Road. This puts you just moments from the Walt Disney World Resort and minutes from everything else in Orlando.
Storey Lake Resort features 5 and 6 bedroom vacation homes plus 4 and 5 bedroom townhomes.
Dining, shopping, golf and all of
Orlando’s world class attractions
are right on your doorstep.
Amenities at Storey Lake Resort include:
- Adult Pool Zone
- Basketball Court
- Beach Rentals (Canoe & Kayaks)
- Beach Showers
- Chickee Huts
- Fire Fly Park w/ Fire Pit
- Fitness Club
- Kiddie Pool Zone w/ Beach Entry
- Lazy River w/ Private Coves
- Pool Slide & Splash Pad
- Storey Lake
- Sand Beach
- Tennis Court
- Tikki Bar
- Volleyball Court
The entrance to the community has been designed to create a bold statement of prestige, which will welcome owners into this 24-hour gated community. Sparkling fountains and lush landscapes surround the community clubhouse. The gated-access Resort Club and Beach Garden is located directly on the lakefront.
The perfect rental property
Inside you will discover a state of the art fitness center with the latest in cardio and strength building equipment. There is also a games room, a 50 seat movie theater, meeting rooms, an internet cafe and a sauna to help you relax.
Outside you can enjoy a gradual entry pool, water slide, covered grotto, a kiddie pool and spas. For the more active, Volleyball, basketball and tennis courts will keep you healthy. Alternatively, relax on the stunning deck where you can top up on your tan whilst grabbing lunch.
Storey Lake is just minutes away from all of the major attractions of Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. You will be able to experience all types of dining in the nearby restaurants.
Or go on a shopping spree
Home Features at Storey Lake:
- 2″ designer faux wood blinds
- 18″x18″ or 16″x16″ ceramic tile floors in foyer, kitchen, laundry room and all baths
- Designer laminate countertops with 5″ backsplash
- Energy Star GE appliances
- GE Energy Star Hybred Water Heater
- Maple wood 30″ cabinets with flat panel doors, crown molding and staggered design
- Pre-wired security system for peace of mind
- R-30 ceiling insulation, 14 SEER HVAC and Low-E Windows
What about the running costs?
Storey Lake HOA fees:
- Community Master Association – $70.41 / month.
- Storey Lake Club – $107.60 / month.
- The Cove Villas – $252.87 / month.
- The Cove Townhomes – $248.08 / month.
Amenities at Storey Lake Resort
Storey Lake Community Plan
Vacation Homes at Storey Lake